Today is a rainy day in Kubang Kerian. I'm here in my room during this weekend to cover medical lecture notes that i had left them since having dental selanjar 1.
What about you?? what you guys doing during this weekend?? Sleeping?? Oh no!! Please wake up and do some beneficial things, life is short, man...
Today, i'm going to share the simplest ever chocolate cake yet delicious!
These are the ingredients needed:
1) 2 eggs + 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2) 1 cup of sugar
3) 1 cup of brown sugar
4) 1 cup of cooking oil (i prefer nut one)
5) 1 1/2 cup chocolate milk (any brand can)
6) 1/2 cup of water + 1 teaspoon of nescafe
7) 2 cups of flour + 1/2 cup of cocoa powder + 1 teaspoon baking powder + 2 teaspoons baking soda ( all these four ingredients are sifted together)
1) using blender ( this is what i meant simplest) blend one by one the ingredient following the order of ingredient that i put above.. Remember to follow the order above!
2) after that, your cake is ready to be steamed. Steamed for about 1 hour or until the cake is fully cooked.
For the cheapest and easiest topping, you can always refer HERE!
there it is, simplest ever!
p/s: Sape2 yang suka membeli-belah di ZALORA, bolehlah guna code ni, ZBAP1An semasa nak check out buat payment untuk dapatkan 15% discount. SELAMAT BERSHOPPING!
To those staying in Kota Bharu and nak order cake dari SALAM DUNIA, dialu-alukan untuk follow our ig >>> @drsdessert.
"Today don't complain, don't explain. These are two allies of excuses."