Dr's Dessert

Dr's Dessert
Follow our instagram @drsdessert. Base in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. msg/whatsapp 019-4424904 untuk order.

Sunday 24 February 2013

I'm Back With Pavlova

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!

It's been quite a long time I didn't update my blog. So sorry. I had been busy with a lot of things. Programmes here and there that I had to manage and involve. Anyway, I just finished my selanjar exam. Fuhh! Alhamdulillah and just tawakkal. Now, I come back with a new look of Salam Dunia blog! =D

Ok, enough with that, straight to the point, today I want to share with you pavlova recipe. This pavlova is really suitable for tea time.

Mine!


Ingredients:

Meringue
1) 4 egg whites
2) 1/2 cup of castor sugar (I used less than that because it's so sweeet)
3) 1 teaspoon vinegar
4) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
5) 1/2 tablespoon cornflour

Topping
1) 250ml whipping cream
2) 1 1/2 tablespoons of icing sugar
3) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
4) Kiwis and strawberries (or any fruits that you like)

Method:

1) Beat egg whites until soft peaks form using mixer.
2) Gradually add the sugar, whisking well, until the mixture is stiff and glossy. (meringue form- just like picture below)



3) Add vanilla essence and continue beating.
4) Add the cornflour and vinegar and whisk until just combined.
5) Shape the meringue of pavlova on suitable size of non-stick baking paper.
6) Preheat oven to 150°C for 15 minutes.
7) Bake the pavlova for 1 hour.
8) Turn the oven off and allow the pavlova to cool completely in the oven.
9) Whisk the whipping cream with sugar and vanilla essence until soft peaks form. Spread over the pavlova, top with kiwis and strawberries. Ready to be served! =D



That's all for today and have a nice weekend. =D Peace be upon you.

“Supaya Dia menguji kamu, siapa di antara kamu yang lebih baik amalnya” (Al Mulk: 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kongsi Resepi